Name: Chris_Glosser@baylor.edu (email_not_shown)
Date: 09/17/03-11:29:27 PM Z

I have a number of problems using the PHI package w/ Mathematica 5.0. When FeynCalc tries to load PHI, I get the following error:

---
Loading PHI

MakeBoxes::boxfmt: TraditionalForm | HighEnergyPhysics`Phi`Objects`Private`yakk in MakeBoxes[p1, TraditionalForm | HighEnergyPhysi<<18>>vate`yakk] is not a box formatting type. A box formatting type is any member of $BoxForms.

MakeBoxes::boxfmt: TraditionalForm | HighEnergyPhysics`Phi`Objects`Private`yakk in MakeBoxes[p2, TraditionalForm | HighEnergyPhysi<<18>>vate`yakk] is not a box formatting type. A box formatting type is any member of $BoxForms.

MakeBoxes::boxfmt: TraditionalForm | HighEnergyPhysics`Phi`Objects`Private`yakk in MakeBoxes[p3, TraditionalForm | HighEnergyPhysi<<18>>vate`yakk] is not a box formatting type. A box formatting type is any member of $BoxForms.

General::stop: Further output of MakeBoxes::boxfmt will be suppressed during this calculation. --- I then procede w/ the QED Radiative Corrections example, and I get to the point where it attempts to insert the fields: --- In[9]=inserttops = InsertFields[tops, {Photon[0]} -> {Photon[0]}, Model -> "Automatic", GenericModel -> "Automatic", InsertionLevel -> Classes];

StringJoin::string: String expected at position 2 in ChPT2<>PseudoScalar2[0]<>PseudoScalar2[0]<><<2>><>o2.

StringJoin::string: String expected at position 3 in ChPT2<>PseudoScalar2[0]<>PseudoScalar2[0]<><<2>><>o2.

StringJoin::string: String expected at position 4 in ChPT2<>PseudoScalar2[0]<>PseudoScalar2[0]<><<2>><>o2.

General::stop: Further output of StringJoin::string will be suppressed during this calculation.

Get::string: String expected at position 1 in Get[ChPT2<>PseudoScalar2[0]<><<12>>2[0]<><<2>><>o2.Gen].

Get::string: String expected at position 1 in Get[ChPT2<>PseudoScalar2[0]<><<12>>2[0]<><<4>><>o2.Gen].

Out[9]= $Aborted ---

I have attempted to isolate the bugs, but a simple grep doesn't find any of the error points. Any advice would be most appreciated.

-CJG

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : 09/04/20-12:55:05 AM Z CEST