Name: Alexey (email_not_shown)
Date: 06/30/07-12:34:40 AM Z

I have the same problem. My OS is Ubuntu 6.10 and I am running Mathematica 5.0. I followed the installation instructions and after I tried to run in Mathematica
<< HighEnergyPhysics`FeynCalc`
I got the following error message:
Could not find FeynCalc installation. Quitting the Mathematica kernel.
But if I try to run mathematica form inside the ~/.Mathematica/Applications directory them I am getting the following messages:

\(TagSet::"tagpos"\), \(\(:\)\(\ \)\), "\<\"Tag \
\\!\\(TraditionalForm\\`Re\\) in \
\\!\\n\\(TraditionalForm\\`\\(\\(\\(\\(\\(Re(OPEm)\\)\\) - \
\\(\\(Re(i)\\)\\)\\)\\) > 0\\)\\)\\n is too deep for an assigned rule to be found.

\\(\\(Re(i)\\)\\)\\)\\) > 1\\)\\)\\n is too deep for an assigned rule to be found.

\\(\\(Re(i)\\)\\)\\)\\) > 2\\)\\)\\n is too deep for an assigned rule to be found.

\(General::"stop"\), \(\(:\)\(\ \)\), "\<\"Further output of \
\\!\\(TraditionalForm\\`\\(TagSet :: \\\"tagpos\\\"\\)\\) will be suppressed during this calculation.

FeynCalc 4.1.1 For help, type ?FeynCalc, use the built-in help system or visit www.feyncalc.org

After than FeynCalc seems to be working (I tried several functions). But what all these error messages mean and why can't I run mathematica from whatever directory I like is a mystery for me. I tried to include the paths to ~/.Mathematica/Applications and ~/.Mathematica/Applications/HighEnergyPhysics into my init.m file but it didn't work.

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : 09/04/20-12:55:05 AM Z CEST