Dear FeynCalc users,
Frederik and I are happy to announce the release of FeynCalc 5 beta 1.
Go to http://www.feyncalc.org/download/ to get it.
Here a short list of new features:
- FeynCalc 5 beta 1 is fully compatible with Mathematica 5.0
- simplified installation (you can put it anywhere on your harddisk and just load by, say
- full integration with FeynArts (i.e., a slightly patched version of FeynArts is included,
which we redistribute with kind permission from Th. Hahn,
the current deveoper of FeynArts )
- fully worked out examples in the HighEnergyPhysics/fcexamples directory (more to come
- improved TARCER version, also complelety integrated with FeynCalc
- improved contraction speed
- improved Phi (also complelety integrated)
- improved database function CheckDB
- new function CalcColorFactor
Please send any bug reports, comments and suggestions.
We will address them, maybe sometimes not immediately, but we will.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : 10/16/18-06:40:01 AM Z CEST